Prayer Requests 2020

For reasons I can't begin to explain, I've been stuck reading Day 329 from the One Year Bible for more than one week now. It is so compelling to me and has been resonating with my heart.

Based on my reading, here are my prayer requests as I prepare to return to Caluquembe Missions Hospital:
1 - That I will continue to learn the language and customs of the people  in Caluquembe, Angola (National language - Portuguese; local language - Umbuundu)
2 - That God will give me wisdom and humility and tact when dealing with national leaders regarding local customs in and out of the hospital
3 - That God will grant me the courage to act in faith.
4 - That God will surround me with local friends who know Him and who will pray with me and for me.
5 - That God will give me supernatural wisdom and grace to successfully accomplish impossible tasks for His glory
6 - That the missionaries and hospital administration team will embody the characteristics of the body of Christ as listed in 1 Peter 3:8 serving each other for the benefit of the community as "...like-minded, sympathetic, loving, compassionate, and humble" disciples of Christ.
7 - That I will continue to put my trust in God for complete safety everywhere that I travel. "Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened."
8 - That God will continue to allow me to "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks me to give the reason for the hope that I have...with gentleness and respect..."
9 - That God will continue to "teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I trust His commands."
10 - That God's unfailing love will continue to be my comfort.


You are also welcome to read and allow God to show you just how to pray for me from Day 329 of the One Year Bible readings:

Daniel 1
Daniel 2: 1-23
1 Peter 3: 8-22
Psalms 119: 65-80
Proverbs 28:14

As always, I love you and I am grateful for you constant prayers for me!

Love and Peace,
Lena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Since I left Kalukembe

Leaving Angola with mixed emotions

You're invited...to help me get settled in Caluquembe, Angola