You're invited...to help me get settled in Caluquembe, Angola
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! I'm home for Christmas for another week and wanted to take this time to personally thank all of you who have been supportive in one way or another of my amazing journey with God. First, your prayers have carried me through a few difficult times, frustrating times, fun times, and times of transition over and over again. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you ! Second, some of you have made it a point to connect with me whenever possible through Facebook, phone calls, texts, emails, letters, etc. I wouldn't have listed this as such a high priority previously, but my time away from home has underscored just how important it is to remain in contact with friends and loved ones as much as possible. Just hearing from you helped me to make it through more lonely times than I care to remember. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Third, many of you have offered financial support...
Comments
Post a Comment